Commercial Kitchenware For Resturants And Cafes Soaking Tank 250L
Soak Tanks are custom engineered to the highest quality standard in
high shine finished stainless steel, thus giving your kitchen a
mirror image finish and making it easier to clean. A combination of
our state of the art insulation system and lower running
temperature means our tanks are up to 40% more energy efficient
than anything else on the market.
Small Soak Tank
THIS TANK IS PERFECT FOR SMALL COMMERCIAL KITCHENS.
This tank is perfect for small commercial kitchens such as fast
food chains, hotels and restaurants. The Small Soak Tank’s compact
design and extra depth allow larger items to be soaked. Featuring
the smallest foot print in the range, easy to load basket
A combination of our state of the art insulation system and lower
running temperature means our tanks are up to 40% more energy
efficient than anything else on the market.
Our tanks have been designed with the help from all parts of the
food industry. Our clients demand perfection, which is why our soak
tanks provide you with a simple and safe method to clean all areas
of your kitchen. Our tanks are suitable for hotels, restaurants,
hospitals, cafes, fast food chains and bakeries right up to your
industrial and commercial kitchens.
We pride our self on safety. Some of our features include:
· Stainless steel gas struts on the lid
· Heavy duty casters with an easy to operate brake system
· Easy to lift baskets with lock in pins
HOW DOES IT WORK?
No scrubbing, no staff down time.
As the tank only needs to be emptied and refilled every 3 to 4
weeks, the cost savings on water, labour, harsh chemicals and
electricity and be felt almost immediately.
How to use ?
- Fill the tank with clean hot water to the maxim - Line
- Plug into the electrical outlet and switch on
- Set the temperature;
- Add the carbon/ oil remove powder and stir the solution
- Load the equipment such as pots, pans, hood filters and more. Use
the lifting basket to lower the items into the appliance.
- Remove the items and rinse off any carbon residue. Heavily
carbonized equipment may need an additional soak.
A KITCHEN SOAK TANK WILL:
- Remove stubborn carbon, fat and baked on grease from most cookware
- Cleans stainless steel, chrome, iron and aluminium items
- Assist in removing crockery stains and cleaning fine metals.
- Clean hotplates and grills more efficiently.
- Will not corrode or damage the underlying metal.
- Use amazing new cleaning detergents.
- Save on costs and clean your own vent hood exhaust filters in
- Meaningful savings on power and hot water overheads
- Eliminate kitchen wash-up times.
- A wide range of tanks sizes available
- New and used tanks available
- Tank leasing and service program provided
- Widely used by better hotels, clubs, restaurants and bakeries
Regular use of Kitchen Soak Tanks will result in your kitchen
equipment lasting longer, performing better, be far cleaner and
always ready for use when needed. Ideally suited for:
- Pots & pans
- Grills & hot plates
- Baking trays & racks
- Deep fryer baskets
- Gas rings & oven tops
- Bread straps
- Stained crockery
- Safe for aluminum items
Kitchen Soak Tanks Reduce Staffing Costs US $2000 – US $6,000 Per
One person operation with hand held control
Load bearing of 260 kg
OH&S compliant, making the workpalce safer
Easily load up to 15 range hood filters
Neoprene seal under the lid keeping the heat in and reducing power
Food grade stainless steel with a double insulated frame allowing
for temperature adjustments.
Gas strut lid, making opening and closing safer
Heavy duty lockable castors
Automatic overload cut off
Cuotomer Feedback AGSONIC Soak Tank :
We have utilized the Soak Tank Cleaning System now for several
months in our Food and Beverage operations. Over the years our
Kitchen small wares, pots and pans have become heavily encrusted
with black carbon build-up. We have searched high and low for a
solution that is not only safe but also cost effective. The Soak
Tank Cleaning System has proven without a doubt to eliminate our
problem, by cleaning the carbon build up from our small wares and
has done so in a timely and cost effective manner. Our Stewarding
staff is very pleased with the ease of operations of this unit.
I have no hesitations in recommending the use of this Soak Tank
|Model||Volume||Tank size (mm)||Unit Size (mm)||Basket size (mm)|
Tank :1.These are all double walled and insulated. The tank material :
Lid: 2.will have a lockable lid when open or shut similar to the
Basket:3.Basket can be able to remove from the tank and have a number of
lift points in
the inside of the tank, as it can get heavy with kitchen equipment;
Wheel:4.For wheels we will design to provide heavy duty lockable castor
wheels ,so hold the caster wheel from moving and ease moving during
Small tank: suitable for canopy fitlers, grill tops, pans and small trays.
Medium tank(popular size): suitable for busy medium sized pans and large trays
& oven racks.
Large tank: suitable for greasy filters, pots, baking trays, etc,
From 10 gallons to 90 gallons We also offer custom sizes for larger
Different tank size is available,We also offer custom sizes for larger applications.